Our regular classes and events are on hiatus until further notice.
Please check back for updates in the coming weeks!
How does it work?
- Schedule up to two (2) 30 minute lessons in any 60-day period.
- Choose from any of the topics listed below for your lesson.
- Specific staff members cannot be requested as instructors are assigned as the schedule permits.
- Contact the library in person, via phone, or email to schedule a lesson.
What lessons are offered?
- Computer/Device Basics
- eLibrary Resources
- Email Basics
- Internet Basics
- Facebook & Social Media
- Microsoft Office Basics (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Resume Basics
- and more!
Ready to Schedule? Questions? Call 215-659-0741, email us ,or stop by the Information Desk.