The library is CLOSED in compliance with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Montgomery County, PA.
During this closure:
- NO FINES will accrue on materials for days we are closed & all Due Dates are extended
- Please DO NOT return Library materials — the book drop is no longer being checked in daily
- ONLINE LIBRARY SERVICES ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE from the eLibrary menu above!
- Staff are available for questions & issuing library cards: see How do I…contact the library in our menu!
The Upper Moreland Free Public Library is monitoring sources of information concerning the coronavirus and its effect on our community.
According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. The CDC recommends the following steps:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use your bent elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For more information on the coronavirus, please visit the recommended sites listed below:
Centers for Disease Control
Montgomery County Office of Public Health
PA Department of Health
National Library of Medicine
World Health Organization
The library will continue to provide additional information as it becomes available.