April 9—May 7
Registration opens March 1
Our popular parent-child workshop is returning VIRTUALLY!
Learn & Play Together is a five-week Family Place workshop for children ages 1 to 3 and their caregivers to learn through play and interact with community professionals about early childhood development. Go at your own pace and earn rewards as you complete online badges. It’s where early learning meets fun!
Each Friday at 10AM, we’ll meet on Zoom with a child development professional for essential parenting information and Q&A! Can’t make it? Session recordings will be available to view in Beanstack!
How do I participate?
- Starting March 1 you can click on the “Register” button above. It will take you to the library’s digital platform, Beanstack. Beanstack allows you to easily participate Learn & Play activities
- If you don’t already have a Beanstack account, create one for yourself as an adult. The Virtual Learn & Play Workshop is accessible to adult patrons to be completed with their 1-3 year old child. If you have multiple children, that’s okay! Working through the workshop can count for more than one child.
- After creating your adult Beanstack account, select and join the Virtual Learn & Workshop challenge.
- Registration Packs will be available to pick up at the library beginning April 5, while supplies last! These include a folder with weekly information, extra activity supplies, and a free book coupon!
- Complete activities to earn digital badges and a special reward for completing the entire workshop! Upon completion, you must pick up your reward at the library.
Please contact the library if you need assistance registering in Beanstack!
UMFPL is a Family Place Library, which means we strive to provide family friendly environment and act as a community center for literacy, early childhood development, parent education and engagement, family support and community information.