On Sunday, August 16 UMFPL expanded services and resumed a 7 days/week schedule. Click here for our current hours. Browsing of Collections, Check out & Pick up, Computer Use, Curbside Delivery, and the library’s Used Book Sale are all available during business hours.
- Curbside delivery of materials is available for those who prefer not to enter the library. Call 215-659-0741 for more information or assistance.
- NO FINES will accrue on quarantined materials.
- All returns are quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before being checked in. Returns will remain OUT on your account during this time, but NO FINES will accrue for the quarantine period.
- ONLINE LIBRARY SERVICES ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE from the eLibrary menu above!
- Staff are available for questions – don’t hesitate to give us a call!
|The Library Will||Patrons Will|