Register (registration opens April 15)
Visit the animals, landmarks, and hidden gems of our world from the comfort of your home in this Virtual Field Trip Challenge! This Challenge is free and open to all students in Grades K-8.
Start exploring online or with the Beanstack app
How do I participate?
- Click on the “Register” button above. It will take you to the library’s digital platform, Beanstack. Beanstack allows you to easily participate Virtual Field Trip activities
- If you don’t already have a Beanstack account, create one for yourself as an adult and Add a Reader for each child participating. That way the whole family’s Beanstack challenges (and prizes!) can be easily accessed in one spot with one log-in.
- After creating your Beanstack account, select the reader that is participating and join the Virtual Field Trip challenge.
- After signing up, all participants earn a free Pocket Travel Journal. These will be available to pick up at Children’s Room desk beginning April 15, while supplies last!
- Complete activities in Beanstack to earn digital badges. Complete the entire challenge and get in the running for a raffle drawing of a free family pass to the Morris Arboretum!
Please contact the library if you need assistance registering in Beanstack!
All participants can pick up a pocket travel journal to write about your adventures, available at the Children’s Room desk April 15, while supplies last.
Earn all SIX badges and get in the running for a raffle drawing of a free family pass to Morris Arboretum!
Let’s Visit Together!
Saturday, May 22, 11am-12pm
Connect with us on Zoom to visit more of the AMAZING virtual field trip locations, and share your favorites! Earn your badges in Beanstack as we travel together!
Zoom link in Beanstack!