Learn & Play
October 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Our popular parent/child workshop is back!
October 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31
Each Tuesday from 10-11:00am enjoy a fun & educational playtime! Each session we’ll meet with a different child development professional to provide essential parenting information and time for questions.
- The Learn & Play Workshops are designed to give you or your caregiver a chance to play, read, and spend special interactive quality time together.
- Please remain with your child or charge throughout the session.
- Please handle all situations concerning your child in a quiet and gentle manner.
- Parents and caregivers should assist children at cleaning up. Please help us replace toys back in the labeled areas.
- Please be considerate of other families and keep your sick child at home.
Siblings (infants – 5 years old) are welcome to accompany the parent and toddler in the playgroup.This program is designed for children ages 1-3 and their caregivers.