REGISTER HERE for upcoming 2023 Teen Volunteer Days:
Thursday, January 26 3:30-5pm
Thursday, February 23 3:30-5 pm
Thursday, March 23 3:30-5 pm
And more opportunities to come!
- Planning teen events at the library
- Recommending books, movies, music, manga, and magazines for the library to add to its collection
- Creating and helping to maintain an organized & cool area for teens in the library
- Promoting library events and services within the community and in schools
- Encouraging expression by and for teens via the creation of displays, flyers, and booklists
What Do You Get Out of It?
- Fulfill community service requirements
- Have a say in the materials & programs for teens at the UMFPL
- Be creative and expressive through a variety of activities
- Get personal satisfaction in serving your community and other teens
- Add an impressive role to your college or job application
- Make new friends!
How to Get Started
To join, just come to a meeting! Just sign in on the attendance sheet at each meeting, and we’ll keep track of how many hours you have. Drop ins are welcome!
What are you waiting for? Show some library love and join today!