for 2023 Teen Volunteer Days:
Wednesday, April 26 3:30-5 pm
Wednesday, May 24 3:30-5 pm
Wednesday, June 28 3:30-5 pm
And more opportunities to come!
Exclusively open to students ages 13-17, the Teen Advisory Group’s mission is to promote and grow library services for teens in the Upper Moreland community by:
- Planning teen events at the library
- Recommending books, movies, music, manga, and magazines for the library to add to its collection
- Creating and helping to maintain an organized & cool area for teens in the library
- Promoting library events and services within the community and in schools
- Encouraging expression by and for teens via the creation of displays, flyers, and booklists
What Do You Get Out of It?
- Fulfill community service requirements
- Have a say in the materials & programs for teens at the UMFPL
- Be creative and expressive through a variety of activities
- Get personal satisfaction in serving your community and other teens
- Add an impressive role to your college or job application
- Make new friends!
How to Get Started
To join, just come to a meeting! Just sign in on the attendance sheet at each meeting, and we’ll keep track of how many hours you have. Drop ins are welcome!
Any questions? Call 215-659-0741, email [email protected], or stop by the library for more information.
What are you waiting for? Show some library love and join today!